Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Adelle's

Last friday I went to a wonderful restuarant called Adelle's! It is in Wheaton, a town near Elmhurst.  It has amazing food! Adelle's Fine American Fare

For an appetizer I had tempura battered bluegills, lemon saffron aioli, arugula and corn salad. I felt like this was a take on upscale fish and chips. Then I had the risotto du jour for my dinner. The risotto was a sweet corn, crayfish, seared scallop, and chili-garlic butter sauce risotto, which was amazing!!! Last, but certainly not least for dessert I had a white chocolate mousse parfait, fresh raspberries, pink guava puree, and toasted almonds! This dessert was creamy, sweet, and a little sourness from the guava puree! It was great! I love this new restaurant!  I can't wait to go back!


Emma Lou :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment