Monday, August 2, 2010

Washington Wonders!

While I have lived in Chicago I have noticed that people in Chicago like meat! Especially Italian Beef Sandwiches! I have also noticed that they don't have many Teriyaki restaurants! I used to live in Seattle where you can find at least two Teriyaki restaurant on every block! It is the complete opposite in Chicago! You can find at least two beef restaurants of every block! I mean it is crazy! My family and I play this game called "Beef"! When ever we are on long car rides we look for restaurants that have a sign that says BEEF! We yell "BEEF"! At the end of the car ride the person with the most "Beefs" wins! 




While I was in Washington I visited a restaurant called Pomodoro! It is an Italian restaurant that has delicious food! I got the calamari for an appetizer. The calamari came with these sticks, they looked like  very skinny bread sticks! Turns out they were fried spaghetti sticks! Wow these  spaghetti sticks were amazing! The calamari was incredible to! I didn't like calamari until I had this calamari! It came with an aioli that was awesome too!
Next for my entree I got spaghetti and meatballs!  I mean when I think of Italian food I think of spaghetti and meatballs so why not get that? The spaghetti and meatballs were great and I left Pomodoro stuffed and happy!

-Emma Lou:-)














1 comment:

  1. Awesome Emma! :) and I love the BEEF game:) whenever i do come to Chicago were gonna have to play BEEF! :)

    ReplyDelete