Monday, August 2, 2010

C'est la Vie!

C'est la Vie! That is what my French teacher always says when something goes wrong! It means that's life! I was so excited when I heard that I was going to get to go to a restaurant called Vie! It was there Sunday Supper! I got a chilled sweet corn soup, wood grilled pepper relish, and a Spanish olive oil for my first course! It was so good! It tasted amazing! I could eat 10 bowls of this soup!




 Next I got a wood-grilled rushing waters rainbow trout, fried fingerling potatoes, roasted tomatoes, garlic aioli! I loved this trout! The roasted tomatoes were so good! They brought so much flavor to the plate!  Finally for the dessert I had ice cream sandwich chocolate chip cookies with triple vanilla ice cream! The ice cream tasted like the most vanilla-y ice cream ever! Although the ice cream melted immediately! Over all the entire meal was a huge success! I can't wait to go back!




-Emma Lou:-)

1 comment: